Humorlessly Apologetic.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Number 1: Introduction

Saying sorry is something I've never really been good at doing. I'm not one to admit when I'm wrong (unless you tell me I can't, then I'll spend countless minutes trying to explain to you that I admit I'm wrong all the time, simply to avoid being wrong).

I was wrong to assume that writing this would be easy. I'm sorry, Ms. Fultz, for waiting until the last minute to write this.

The concept of this blog is simple; once a week I will get all of the apologizing out of my system, that way I can start another week of tormenting with a clear conscience.

Some of these posts will be genuine. I will try my best to make the majority of them this way. However, I have a feeling that more often than I plan, they will be horribly sarcastic. It's not exactly easy for me to be serious about myself to a large number of people. Hopefully, as time progresses, I will gain that ability.

Until then, please bare with me as I rant and rave about myself, my school and, mostly, Tyler V.


My apologies,
Kirstyn B. Showalter

4 comments:

  1. Tyler V. definitely deserves a few apologies from the stuff you put him through..

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I find this blog most interesting. And I look forward to reading your apologies. And second, I disagree with Tyler. I believe that he deserves the tormenting. It is quite enjoyable, and most definitely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting theme for your blog! I like it. I used to always apologize for everything, even when people stepped on MY feet! Sorry comes out too easy sometimes, and so hard at others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive literately heard you say sorry twice

    ReplyDelete