Humorlessly Apologetic.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Number 2: Creation

I'm sorry for my teaser of a blog last week. I know you're all begging for more, so here goes nothing.

I'd like to apologize to my friends for never, ever having any ideas on what to do. To be fair, though, they never have any either. I've been brainstorming and I've come up with a few, shall I say, creative ideas:

1) Secret Charades- Try to get random people to guess what you are without using words. This means you can't actually tell them that they're playing charades, hence the word secret.

2) Séance- A classic. All you need is an undefined number of candles. You don't actually have to know what you're doing; you just have to have an imagination. I always find it the most fun if you're friends think you're completely serious and know what you're doing.

3) Techno Dance Party- I've suggested this numerous times to my friends, but they don't seem all too thrilled about it. It's really not hard at all; no dancing skills required. Techno dancing is all about crazy movement. It's all in the hands and face. The effect is enhanced with the addition of a strobe light.

Unfortunately, my friends are major lamefaces and would rather "watch movies" or "hang out" than do anything actually worthwhile. Sorry for wasting your time, guys, with all of my "dumb" ideas. Pssshhk.

My apologies,
Kirstyn B. Showalter





5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure it's nice to call your friends "major lamefaces"... But I think that a Seance sounds like an excellent way to spend time. I'm sure you have a certain ginger friend who would go for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of us all...you are leader of the lamefaces. :)

    And I'm game for all three of those ideas. Secret Charades sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahah, techno dance party. Been there, done that. Greatest night ever! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Techno Parties are awesome. Black-light and an xbox 360 is plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! You should combine them all into a Seance with a strobe light instead of candles; and when the spirit comes, try to guess what it's message is without words :)

    ReplyDelete