Humorlessly Apologetic.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Where'd I put that invisible box?

Oh goodness. So I'm super sorry for this being so late. I guess we have a lot to catch up on.

I'm getting so tired of saying sorry. This blog just makes me depressed. I'm always trying to think of bad things I've done to apologize for. Maybe that's why I always put off writing it for so long.

Now I'm going to switch gears and talk about next weekend: Halloween.
So I've decided that for Halloween I want to be a mime. However I need to get everything for the costume still. It shouldn't be that hard; it's just a black and white striped shirt and black pants. Suspenders would make it better, but I might not mess with that. I just looked up pictures of mimes and there are some things I didn't think about. I guess I also need white gloves. A top hat would be cool, too.


Now just for makeup. That shouldn't be too hard. I just have to find someone to do it. Any takers?

My apologies,
Kirstyn B. Showalter

1 comment:

  1. The costume is nothing w/out the suspenders and top hat...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete