Humorlessly Apologetic.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Number 5: Apologization (whether necessary or not)

I'm getting really sick of how often I apologize. It may be hard for some of you to believe, but I actually do it a lot. What really bothers me about it is that normally when I apologize, the thing I'm apologizing for isn't my fault. I'm more likely to say sorry in a situation like this than in one where an apology is actually called for. This is not because I don't understand that I've done something wrong. I just don't like to do what is obvious.

I'm sorry for saying sorry so much. If you don't like it, then you should probably not be reading this blog.

There are some people in my life that detriment from being associated with me but don't seem to care. They don't mind giving up something to help me. It's really nice of them, but sometimes they really just need to stop. I'm not big on accepting things from others. It kind of makes me feel crappy. So I apologize a lot because it bothers me.

More on the nature of my apologizing habits next week.

My apologies,
Kirstyn B. Showalter

2 comments:

  1. Maybe saying you're sorry isn't a bad thing.. Maybe it just means that you're a nice person?..

    On another note... Love the cheeseburger background. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said sorry to a chair that I ran into yesterday... then when I realized what I did, I said I wasn't actually sorry.. So basically I was carrying on a conversation with a chair.

    ReplyDelete