Humorlessly Apologetic.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Me+Finn Hudson=love

Last night I was going to blog about Glee. However, I was too busy watching Glee itself to take my eyes/mind off of the television long enough. This is how obsessed I am with this show.

It all started when my mother decided to get the first season on Netflix. I wasn't all that excited; it didn't really seem like a show I would be into. I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. Last weekend, Paige (my sister and avid Glee fan) came home and insisted that I watch it. It's all down hill from here.

For those of you who have never watched it before, I STRONGLY suggest you do. You might think that you don't really like musicals, but it's really not a musical. They don't just break out into random song and dance. Whenever there is singing it makes sense. You may think that it's a show for nerds and geeks. This could not be further from the truth. Glee is about celebrating everyone. It deals with all sorts of situations: from popularity to homosexuality. I'm so sad that I didn't get into this show sooner. I had no idea what I was missing out on.

Wow. I have so much to say about this amazing show that I'm jumping all over the place.

I'm sorry, but I'm about to get a little girly up in here. Sooo on the show there are essentially three male leads: Will - Spanish teacher and Glee club coach, Finn - the quarter-back of the football team and dating the head cheerleader, and Noah (aka Puck) - the insensitive jock. My mother is in love with Will. I think this is partially because she loves how convincing the actor who plays him, Matthew Morrison, is. Some guy wrote an article about how women could never believe a gay man acting as a straight guy. I beg to differ. Paige likes Puck... he's just her type. My personal favorite is Finn. He's aaaadorable and awesome. End of story.

           How can you not be in love with this face?????????

Wow. This sounds like Tyler V's blog... Sorry about that.

My apologies,
Kirstyn B. Showalter


2 comments:

  1. GLEE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Every episode it seems to get better and better! Britney is my favorite! She's soooo freakin stupid, and I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love love Glee :) And Finn is amazing. Yup.

    ReplyDelete